Severe Weather Warning for Damaging Winds – Friday 11th May

Issued at 9:14pm tonight, this Severe Weather Warning unfortunately means that we will probably have to postpone the Stage 3 Bournda Expedition scheduled for tomorrow (Friday 11th May, 2018).

We’ll post an update at about 5:30am and if the Severe Weather Warning is still in place, we will contact the organising teachers at Bega Valley PS, Pambula PS, Eden PS and Quaama PS to find an alternative date.

Sorry kids, but falling branches and trees can be a real risk in the bush when you have winds over 60 km/hr!!