Merimbula Public School Stage 1 Bournda Program – Friday 19th May

The rain is now showers and most likely LATE this afternoon, so all systems are GO!!
No doubt a few parents are looking at the weather forecast for tomorrow; we are too, in fact we’ve been looking all week!
The forecast from the Bureau says “Very high (90%) chance of rain, most likely in the afternoon and evening” so it looks like we will be finished the program before the rain arrives.
So at this stage we are GOING AHEAD with the day!
There is a big shelter shed at Hobart Beach and if students have a raincoat that will help too!
The next forecast is at 5:15am in the morning and if there is a change in plan we will post on facebook and twitter by 6:00am