FREE AAEE NSW SUSTAINABILITY EDUCATION WORKSHOP
Planning a best practice project and introducing “Take Me Outside”
Tuesday 19 February 2019– Bournda Environmental Education Centre, Sapphire Coast
This workshop is essential for anyone working on sustainability education projects or engaging with the community on environmental issues.
Learn the steps to planning a best practice Sustainability Education and Engagement project and discover how the new nature connection program ‘Take Me Outside’ can help your school, community group or government organisation.
Limited spaces are available- so book your place now at https://www.aaeensw.org.au/events/free-sustainability-education-workshop-sapphire-coast
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Whether you are from local or state government, a school, non-government organisation, community group or business, this workshop is an essential part of your professional development for 2019.
- Do you educate or engage with residents, students, landholders, community groups, businesses or colleagues on environmental issues?
- Are you looking for project ideas, activities, resources and support to help students, educators and community members to get outdoors?
- Do you have to report back to your organisation on how your education and engagement projects are helping our environment?
- Would you like to know how to enhance your programs so that they incorporate best practice principles?
- Are you interested in finding out how to work collaboratively with other organisations and sectors in your region?
These workshops are part of the ‘Best Practice Sustainability Education and Engagement for NSW’ project supported by the NSW Environmental Trust, the Sapphire Coast Regional Science Hub and Sustainability Education Network and Bournda Environmental Education Centre.